Sunday, September 16, 2012

Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Latte, Paleo Style!

I found this recipe on pinterest from this website. These were extremely easy to make despite the 2 hour crockpot wait! You could make them as you would a normal latte but, in my opinion, they are much tastier when they've simmered in the crockpot! Here is my paleo version!

What you need:
  • 7 Tbsp pumpkin puree
  •  6 Tbsp vanilla
  • 2 Tbsp cinnamon
  • 1 Tbsp nutmeg
  • 4 cups strongly brewed coffee
  • 4 cups almond milk
  • 8 Tbsp honey
 
What you do: 
  1. Combine almond milk and coffee in the crockpot. Mix well. 
  2. Mix all other ingredients together and transfer to crockpot. 
  3. Let contents cook on high for 2 hours. 
I still ended up needing some more almond milk and honey in mine, but I like my honey & milk with coffee so you may not need it ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment