Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Almond Flour...CHEAP Almond Flour!

Almond flour is a fantastic alternative to wheat flour (not to mention way, WAY, healthier!). I use it for breading, pancakes, waffles, brownies, and cookies (recipe to come!!). Buying almond flour a pound at a time for $11-13/pound is a little (ok, A LOT) ridiculous, right? How about paying $3-6/pound? That sounds a lot better!!

At California Gold Almonds, you can buy blanched or natural almond flour for as low as $2.99/pound! They have a $5 flat rate shipping, too! However, anytime I have ordered (whether it's been a 10 pound bag or a 25# bag) shipping has always been free...yep, FREE! AND, my order always gets here within a week!
You can also purchase almonds, walnuts, and pistachios from California Gold Almonds. I have been ordering from CGA for awhile and I have never, ever, been disappointed!

3 comments: